We’ll Help Your Car Or Truck Stop Safely.
What could be more important to you and the passengers in your car than brakes that work properly? Your family depends on your vehicle’s brakes. That’s why we make sure your brake repairs are done right the first time. Postponing brake pad or brake rotor replacement will cause extensive damage to other parts of your braking system, which will lead to greater repair expenses down the road. To save money, protect your vehicle and prevent long-term damage, the time to get your brakes repaired is at the first sign of damage.
Signs You Need To Have Your Brakes Inspected:
- You hear a metal on metal grinding sound when stopping.
- Your brakes squeak or screech when you applied.
- “Squishy” or “spongy” brake pedal.
- Your car pulls to the left or right when you apply the brakes.
- Your brakes vibrate frequently when coming to a stop.
- Check brakes / anti-lock brake warning light is on
All of these symptoms are signs your brakes need to be inspected by the ASE Certified technicians at OK Tire of Pompano. We’ll take time to correctly diagnose the problem with your braking system and recommend the correct replacement parts if necessary.
- Brake System Inspection
- Front Disc Brakes
- Rear Disc Brakes
- Brake Drum
- Brake Rotors
- Parking Brake