Your suspension system helps provide a comfortable and safe ride by keeping your wheels in contact with the road. Problems with your shocks or suspension system might not be as easy to spot. If your ride has become too bumpy, bouncy or spongey, it is time to come in for an inspection. If not addressed right away, suspension problems can lead to brake issues, tire wear problems or steering system damage.
Signs Your Suspension Needs To Be Inspected:
- Your car’s tires show uneven wear.
- You have to turn the steering wheel off-center to one side to drive the car straight.
- You car seems to pull to one side or the other on its own.
- Your car’s ride seems harsh or spongey.
- Clunking, banging, creaking or snapping noises when going over bumps in the road.